Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Morning Without Coffee

Day 2/31:

A morning without coffee is a lot like sleep

The first time I heard that phrase I knew it was true. I thought it would be a nice touch in the kitchen so for a very simple project I spray painted a board brown (Java, of course) and used a stencil I cut with the Silhouette to make the phrase. And then I made a homemade stencil for the coffee cup by printing the graphic on a piece of cardstock and cutting it out.



I attached a small hook to the back and hung it above the window in the kitchen. I think it works perfectly!



2 comments:

  1. Cute! And such a true saying. I usually can't do with out at least two cups every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, it'd be great above my coffee station!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.