Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Costumes: Alice in Wonderland

Day 30/31:

Today has been a bit of a whirlwind and I'm a little late in posting. A friend's daughter is doing a costume theme with her friends of Alice in Wonderland and she is Alice. I just finished up the costume this morning.

She has a tiered skirt, a blouse with puffy sleeves, and a white apron.



I just dropped it off about an hour ago and made sure it was going to fit and I'm excited to say that it does. What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. Looks great--I'm sure it was a hit!
    I passed an award on to you, so check it out if you'd like, and send it along if you'd like.
    http://craftingintherain.blogspot.com/2011/10/meet-some-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.