Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fish Tank: Primered

Day 22/31:

It's day 22 and I'm working on a big project so today I have progress pics. Husband's aunt had a great big fish tank that she didn't want anymore and now it's my latest DIY. I got it all sanded and ready to paint but the temperature at night has been a bit cold for garage painting so my dining room is the next best thing.



There was a very good chance I would get primer on the dining table but if I did I figured it would be a good excuse to sand it down and redo that too so that's okay.



So I apologize that today isn't a little more exciting but I'm loving where this project is going and hopefully that means it will be doubly good when it's done. Or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.