Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Adhesive Felt Pumpkins

Day 4/31:

Wow, day 4 already! The kids and I got going on our next Halloween project today and had some fun.



In this house we love our non traditional pumpkins. Adhesive felt, pipe cleaners and miscellaneous bits are all fun for decorating and help us skip the mess of carving (which also means less clean up!).



We added a pipe cleaner halo to twist up some hair



And twisted them into a few easy curls



Strips of felt also hold on the pipe cleaner arms



This year we made Monster I and Kitty



And we made Monster II and Spider Pumpkin





Prior year pumpkins are here and here:



2 comments:

  1. So cute! What a great idea!!! :)

    I blog at "Only a Breath" and would love for you to stop by if you have time! I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". It has been a very interesting journey to say the least! :)

    Have a great day!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNY! Lovin' your pumpkin monsters- my fave is Mr Million Eyes (that's what I'm calling him!)

    Cute and creative kid and self you have there!!

    Visiting from Centsational Girl's Linky Party today {It's Fall Y'All}
    Smiles and thanks for sharing,
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.