Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas morning



Do you see all 5 kids? With that much paper and color they kind of blend in a little.

Our kids were amazing darlings and actually let us sleep till almost 8. I had cautioned them the night before not to wake each other up (I didn't want cranky tired munchkins on Christmas) but apparently they decided that meant waking us up was also out. What sweethearts. They even gave me time to make coffee before digging in. Seriously, Merry Christmas to me. If that's not restraint then I don't know what is.

3 comments:

  1. We never got the warning not to wake each other up, but I would always wake my brother up and remind him it was Christmas morning, so he could be the one to wake my parents up wanting to open presents then I would get up once they started making noise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! That's sneaky! (and brilliant)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a shelf full of boxes of LEGO? cuz that's a lotta lego and a lotta prezzies!

    sounds like you had a great christmas!

    xox,
    /j

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.