Friday, June 12, 2009

I've seen a miracle



I can now say that I have witnessed a miracle, a REAL one. Let me preface this story by saying that he's okay. Not just okay, he's great.

Last night around 6 I got a call that Boyfriend's 2-year old son had fallen from a third story window. At the time that was all the information that was available. I flew to the hospital and met up with the grandparents and daddy. Once there we found out that he was conscious and talking. Nothing was broken. They ran a bunch of tests and scans to make sure there wasn't something internal. EVERYTHING came out fine. This extremely lucky little boy landed in the roses (I've never been so happy someone fell in a rose bush) and bounced his way out. When I saw him he didn't even need so much as a band-aid but looked like maybe he had just tripped at the park. This morning he was eating his french toast and drinking his milk (spilling it on himself as only a 2 year old can) and playing with his daddy's cell phone. He now has a new nickname. He is "Tigger", because Tiggers bounce.

5 comments:

  1. how wonderful!! I'm so happy he's fine - now if they can just jump start all the adults hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a relief! There are so many painful stories out there I'm so glad you had a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So scary. I'm glad everything turned out better than ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a miracle! i'm happy for him and everyone involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks goodness he's ok. How scary! We live in a one story house, hoorah!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.