Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My little entertainers



So I'm sitting at my computer and I turn to look at two of my kids playing next to my chair. Every stuffed animal they have is on the floor beside me. I ask what they're doing and they told me they're pretending they're in Las Vegas. Trying to suppress a smile I ask why Vegas?

Glenn: "Well, we work there."

Me: "Oh really? What do you do?"

Glenn: "We work there. Her name is Sparkle. And I'm Diamond."

Me: "I see. And what are the animals for?"

Glenn: "Oh, well the bears dance with us."


She's Sparkle and he's Diamond and they work in Las Vegas... Who teaches them this stuff?!

4 comments:

  1. What are they watching on the neighbor's TV?

    ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha! That is hilarious! And I often wonder where on earth my kids come up with things!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.