Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Surreal

This happened completely by accident but, oh!, how I love it! I was looking at the way the sun came through the gray clouds on a rainy day and thought it was beautiful. It crossed my mind to wonder "What happens when you take a picture of the sun?". Well, sometimes it turns the gray clouds into the most awesome shade of blue. This picture is 100% unaltered from how the camera produced it.

I love the beautiful things we find by accident! What have you surprised upon that you were wowed by?

2 comments:

  1. I've had that happen before when I did that with a film camera. gorgeous shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful shot. Well done. There is a photo group on Flickr designed for accidental pictures like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It's nice to know someone is reading and I appreciate and read every one.